February Favourites



Unbelievable how fast February went by.
Today I want to share some of my monthly favourites with you.
First of all, you should know that I love colouring atm. There’re so many colouring books for grown-ups and it so calming.




Johanna really does the best coloring books. There’s also a hunt included in this book, you have to find those mice and unicorns.




This was actually a gift from my lovely Sister. Christina’s perfumes really are amazing. It smells kinda fruity but not to sweet.



I bought my first bottle when I used waterproof Mascara and I really couldn’t get it off.  This stuff is just great for putting off waterproof mascara, but I have to say that it’s really oily what not everybody is going to love. But I do…



Fisherman’s Friend Tropical (£1):
They taste amazing (sorry for all this amazingness) and are a good alternative for gum. I always have some in my bags and all of my friends love them as well, although some find them hot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Loaf

Present Idea: Picture Frame

Squash Risotto