Shopping Haul (Asos Haul)

I went shopping and I got quite a bit of new stuff… Exams are over for me and I thought I can treat myself with some new clothing items. It was such a lovely day to just chill and look around in the shops. Finding new things is always so exciting and inspiring. 

Surprisingly I went into shops I won’t normally shop at and found some really cute T-shirts… New is also the watermelon and pineapple fewer because they are everywhere.


As you should know I’m obsessed with London and for that reason I’m obsessed with this white T-shirt. (Pull&Bear)
 
This lovely Bomber Jacket is from Only and was on half price and I absolutely adore it.

Dress is from TKMaxx. And is just the right length, just above my feet. Perfect for a airy summer day.

From Asos I got a crop top in black that you could absolutely wear with the bomber I mentioned earlier. Add some jewellery and your outfit is complete… These high heels just looked perfect for a dress that I bought but for sure not to wear all night (pack some sandals) ;)

Jewellery is from Primark (I coated them with clear nail polish to stop them from coloring my fingers) and the bracelet is from Six.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Loaf

Present Idea: Picture Frame

Squash Risotto