Business Casual Chic and some First Day of Work Advices



New Job New dress code… To look a little bit more chic I had to have some new tops and some cardigans. I always say, a jacket makes an outfit look complete and you really do look dressed… In the office it is not that important to wear a blazer or a suit, but to have one in your closet is not a bad option.

But I did not just get new clothes I also got some necessities… Let’s start with the necessities


Something to take notes with is a very important point. You can write things to remember in it, like where to park or where you have to go the next day.
A calendar is also very handy. You can write upcoming events in it or birthdays, for example (obviously hahah). My calendar is a notebook from TKMaxx and I converted it to calendar. Saved £5.
Use an extra notebook to write down how to work programs or how you log into your computer (you can get them from around 30p). 

Also handy is some chewing gum or some mints :)

Some new shampoo to try is the Herbal Essences pure:renew. It was new in stock and the bottle locked fantastic so I had to try it :). I will report back how I like it. (I really like it, smells amazing and my hair does look a bit more voluminous)


Clothe wise I got a new cardigan from Only (£10). It’s a piece that really can make an outfit and it also looks very autumnal. (Trousers are from H&M, TShirt is from Pull&Bear, Watch is Daniel Kone, Shoes are from a lokal shop)




A white blouse from Vero Moda (£10). You never can have too many blouses and you can wear it with everything, basically. (Those cool Trousers I'm obsessssed with, you can wear them with nearly everything and you will look soooo cool in them, they are from Pull&Bear as well; Shoes are from Tamaris)




From H&M I got two tops that look a little bit more chic. One with little stars and the other one with little flowers.(Cute) ( Jeans is from H&M as well... but also very old)


Another blouse from Primark (£14). Basic piece. (Tousers are again from H&M)




I did link some similar things
No affilated links or sponsorships are included in this post.
All opinions are my own. :)
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Loaf

Present Idea: Picture Frame

Squash Risotto