January Bits and Bobs

Let’s say it again…
How is January already over????

It was a month full of work, excitement and some new experiences.
Lot’s of exams were written and I discovered some new things.

So let’s not ramble…


First of all I’m so excited for spring. I love to see all those flowers bloom: tulips, daffodils…

The heat from the radiators really dries my hair and I’m really done with that.
To solve the dry scalp situation I had to use something that really works and that is Head and Shoulders.
Nothing else really helps and I can tell you, Head and Shoulders is the only solution for me.
I use the apple kind and it smells alright, but most importantly, it really helps.


My hunt for some Jeans is always on.
But I found two great ones from Asos.
They are the Ridley ones. I got one pair in black and one in a washed out kinda look.
They really fit perfectly and tight. But I would recommend to get them a little bit long than usual. 
I’m normally a 30 lengthwise but I recommend a 32 at least (I’m around 1,60m tall).


A favorites post wouldn’t be a favorites post without a book recommendation.
Do you enjoy reading love stories that take part in College, then you will enjoy this one.
It’s called The Deal by Elle Kennedy.
It’s about this one bad boy named Garrett Graham and the tough Hannah Wells. 
Garrett is the son of Phil Graham, a hockey legend. 
Garrett wants to play hockey professionally and to achieve this goal he has to uphold his GPA. Hannah is the only one that can help Garrett with this problem, so he has to convince her to help him study. But Hannah is kinda busy and has her own problems.
And she has a crush on Justin, the football star, but no idea how to talk to him.
That’s Garrett’s chance to make a deal whit Hanna or Wellsy as he dubs her.
Secrets are revealed and everything could change.

I’m just soooo obsessed with reading and there are soooo many books to read and amazing authors to discover.



If you now me, you now that I’m constantly stuck with songs in my head…
They are just so catchy.
Have you already listened to Camila Cabello’s new album? - I highly recommend…
I really enjoy Real Friends and Consequences. 
Two so relatable songs. Songs tell stories you sometimes can’t tell and that is what makes them so good.
If you are looking for a Cover/Mashup, I would recommend Conor Maynards - Havana.
… Hey there Delilah
Not to miss is Post Malone’s Candy Paint… Candy Paint with the white on top



I also discovered this one page called Unsplash
It is a community that provides license free pictures. And there are some really amazing ones. My header is from there and it just looks amazing.
Just scroll through their gallery and I promise you, you are going to find some really good pictures. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Loaf

Present Idea: Picture Frame

Squash Risotto