Spring Scents

Can you feel it?
The days are getting longer and the mornings brighter…
Spring is on its way and I’m so excited.

A fresh scent is what I needed and I found one.



This one is called Lilly of the Valley by Jean & Len.
This brand is specialized in products without any unnecessary ingredients.

„Everything that touches your body becomes a part of it“…
Their products are free from Parabens, Silicons and Mineral oils.
And their products are also available in their online shop.



The fragrance Lily of the Valley is a fresh and kinda floral scent. Usually I like to use sweet scents but this one is just lovely…
It’s also not too heavy and leaves just the right amount of fragrance.
(Okay I just used the word scent 5 or more times in just two sentences hahah).
It’s also very long wearing, I would say around five hours.

One bottle contains 50ml and is available for 30€.

So if you are on the hunt for a new spring scent I hope this is a good recommendation.



Disclaimer: This post is not an Ad and all thoughts are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Loaf

Present Idea: Picture Frame

Squash Risotto