Haul: Dm, TKMaxx and More

Hello Loves
I’m back to writing :)
In the last months I went shopping quite often… I went on a little vacation too.
It’s festival season so I had to visit one. I went to World Club Dome and it was just amazing. Music is just one big part of my life and I absolutely love it.

Back to what I got :)
Let’s start with Nature Valley’s Crunchy. They come in 5 bags with 2 bars in every bag.
They are just simple oat bars and a good snack between meals. Love it…
One pack is about 2€.

Tea addict alert. 
Cupper is a „Natural and Fair“ tea company. And I love their green tea as well as the Cranberry&Rasberry Infusion. Just as simple as that.

The school year is nearly over so it is time for a new Calendar. What I started last year, is to make my own Calendars.
So I got this „OK, here’s the plan…“ note book. It’s from TKMaxx and costs around 5€.
I split the sites into 6 parts, so from Mo-Fr and an extra for notes.
If you need some inspiration you can visit my Pinterest site :)

Now to drugstore items…

Conditioner is a super alternative to shaving gel so I always use that instead.
Garnier’s Coco conditioner smells just amazing. I always compare it to Haribo’s gummy bears… They just smell the same. I love it. (2€)

I don’t know why but I think natural scented deodorants last longer. Those fruity scents are just gone so fast. I always switch between Nivea and Dove.
So I bought this fresh natural scent without aluminium. (1,50€)

Body Pudding, sounds really funny :)
It’s from Zoella beauty. The scent is really strong but nice. I really don’t know how to compare the scent. It smells like those pomegranate scents from beauty products but the consistency is really lovely. It sinks in so easily and moisturizes really well. (5€)

The nail polish remover is just, what…
It does not smell like nail polish remover and that’s just insane.
I tried it and it is kind of a oily consistency, but it does work.
So try it if you are curious :) (2€)

Another all natural body lotion is the alverde Olive and Aloe Vera one.
Smells good and I’m excited to use it. (3€)

Cotton pads are really handy for removing makeup. And in combination I bought the Nivea MicellAir make up remover. (3€)
Does the job nothing to complain about :)

The trenditup nail hardener is one thing I tried.
You have to apply it twice a week. (2€)
I used it for 3 weeks now and I can’t see a difference,... sadly.

Face masks are really relaxing and that’s why I got the dead sea kind. (1€)

Have you seen the latest advertisement from Maybelline ? Made me buy the new mascara, but I haven’t tried it just yet. (10€)

COLAB dry shampoo is also a-mazing. I switched from Batist to COLAB because of the white residue. With COLAB it is a lot less than with Batist. (4€)

You know those monthly porblems? Yeah I think you do…
So here are some tampons that I use.
I just thought I let you know… o.b. Flexia for around 5€.

Fixing spray
Kinda useful…
I usually wear some Concealer with some powder.
My skin type is kinda oily so I think this fixing spray from alverde is not one for me.
My skin looks oilier than without it… (3€)
so that’s a no from me. 

Jean&Len
The natural brand with lovely products.
I got the detox shampoo and I use it once a week.
Removes all the dirt from the week, hair spray,…
Has a Fresh scent… Love it.






Disclaimer:

All opinions are my own. No affiliated links.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Loaf

Present Idea: Picture Frame

Squash Risotto