ASOS Haul

Hi my Loves,
I’m currently sitting on a plane to Lanzarote.
The flight is about 4 hours.
So why not use the time to write a new Blog Post for you.

Little disclaimer:
I love to read what others bought and what they think about it. There are also some new laws that tell you to write ‘advertisement’ to posts which contain brand names etc.
So if you are not promoting products but post about them you still have to write ‘advertisement’. So please don’t feel mislead if you read ‘advertisement’. I write those blog post and post pictures to all my social medias because I really enjoy taking pictures and giving you some of my thoughts about certain products.
Thanks for understanding.



So now to another haul, but this time it is mostly clothes.
As I’m currently on vacation, you know, I bought a new Bikini. Bikinis from H&M are really affordable and last you a long time (I still use one which I bought 3 years ago and the colors are still there...maybe because it is mostly white but still). This bikini was around 25€ for top and bottoms together.

Also from H&M I got the minty Top and the floral one. They were both around 10€. I love to combine those with some high waisted Jeans. 
Belt was also H&M for 12€.

The hat is from my vacation in Greece, around 3 years ago.

From Asos I got the Jeans and the Levi’s T-shirt. 
The T-shirt was 25€ but it is just a lovely quality and should last you a lifetime :)
The grey Jeans are the Asos Ridley in length 32 and waist 28. 
Usually jeans are always to long for me (short legs struggle) and a 30 is too long, but because of the high waist (I least think so) they are to short in 30.
You can get those for around 30€.

So I hope that you enjoy your holidays and have a great time.

Disclaimer: This is an advertisement because brand names are given. 
Nonetheless I was not paid for this post and I paid for everything with my own money. All opinions are my own.


Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Loaf

Present Idea: Picture Frame

Squash Risotto