Present Idea: Picture Frame

Hello Loves,
Are you on the hunt for present ideas? Here is one J

I went on Pinterest to look for some cool ways to present pictures. And I found this idea


So here is how I recreated this idea:

I bought a metal ring for plants/flowers and spray painted it golden (mine was 38cm).
Make sure that your spray paint is suitable for metal.
Now you have to wait 24h for the paint to try.

Second step is to attach ribbon onto the metal ring.
I used a white ribbon 25mm x 2,5m.
To attach the ribbon I used a hot glue gun. It’s a little bit tricky to that but you can do it.

Third step is to add some fake flowers and leaves. 
I used some apple blossom 
J

Last step is to add some pictures to your frame (obviously J).
My pictures had a size of 13 x 9cm.









Disclaimer: The idea belongs to the person/company/blog in the link mentioned above.
I just recreated this idea and made some changes to it.
Please be careful whilst using the materials mentioned above.
This is not an ad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Loaf

Squash Risotto