Music Favourites and Discoveries


Music is life and brings so many emotions and memories. I’m constantly on the hunt for new bands and singers that inspire my daily live. Music is a kind of communication with people that speak another language… Overall I can’t stop listening and singing along with my new music discoveries and their stories. 




I’m mostly listening to Pop, Rock and RNB Songs but if I like a song it is equal what genre it is.

Let’s start with the charts and the newer ones:

This one is just so catchy “don’t be afraid to catch feelings”  

I love the original version but the remix makes it even more fantastic


The Refrain is just… “One don’t pick up the phone…”  Love it!


A little bit of a slow song but still amazing, great for sing alongs


How could you not mention Shawn in the Charts… One of the singers that will become even bigger than they are now

All time Faves:


A little bit topsy-turvy because lyrics mostly say that they don’t want to be like others, feel special… Great Song from Hailee


I love Perrie’s high notes and I also know every single word from this song… Best British Girl Power Band

  • One Direction – Wolves

The biggest Boy Band in the Universe… Excited for the reunion (hopefully) but there solo carers make me excited as well.


Best Cover of One Dance by Drake I ever heard.

New Stuff:


The music videos are different but the song is amazing, in love

  • Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, David Guetta, Kiiara – Complicated

New Song from Today and a hit already

I could ramble hours about music it’s a passion! I hope I inspired you to listen to some new Artists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Banana Loaf

Present Idea: Picture Frame

Squash Risotto